Saturday, February 12, 2011

Your Grace

BOANERGES

I'm the one whom Jesus loves
No Matter who or how I am
You've given Your blood and Your Body to me
So I might be perfect as You

We're the ones whom Jesus cares
in every second in our days
You given us Your grace and Your mercy and peace
Nothing could we do but praisin' Your name

So we lift our hands
And lift our voice to You.
'cause You are the God
(You're) the God of righteousness

You are the Son of the Father in heaven
(and) You are the one and only way to heaven
You've paid my sins
Shedding Your blood at the cross for me
(Let's sing it again say that...)/(We're sing it again say that...)
You are the Son of the Father in heaven
(and) You are the one and only way to heaven
You've paid my sins shedding
Your blood at the cross for me
Now we're livin' by Your grace

No comments:

Ketik judul, penyanyi, composer atau potongan lirik