Monday, September 17, 2012

Angel

Westlife

Spend all your time waiting / For that second chance / For a break that will make it ok / There's always some reason /To feel not good enough / And it's hard at the end of the day / I need some distraction, oh beautiful release / Memory seeps from my veins / Let me be empty and weightless and maybe / I'll find some peace tonight

Reff
In the arms of the angel, fly away from here / From this dark cold hotel room / And the endlessness that you fear / You are fulled from the wreckage / Of your silent reverie / You're in the arms of the angel / May you find some comfort here

So tired of the straight line / And everywhere you turn / There's vultures and thieves at your back / And the storm keeps on twisting / You keep on building the lies / That you make up for all that you lack / I don't make no difference / Escaping one last time / It's easier to believe / In this sweet madness /All this glorious sadness / That brings me to my knees

You're in the arms of the angel / May you find some comfort here / Some comfort here

No comments:

Ketik judul, penyanyi, composer atau potongan lirik