Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough

Patty Smyth

I don't wanna lose you / I don't wanna use you / just you have somebody by my side / And I don't wanna have you / I don't wanna take you / But I don't wanna be one to cry / that don't really matter / to anyone anymore / but like a fool I keep losing my place / and I keep you walk through that door

But there's a danger in loving somebody to much / and its sad when you know its you heart you can't trust / there's a reason why people don't stay where they are / baby sometimes love just ain't enough

Now I could never change you / I don't wanna blame you / baby you don't have to take the fall / yes I may have hurt you but I didn't desert you maybe / I just wanna have it all it all / make a sound like thunder / it makes me fed like rain / and like a fool who will never see the truth / I keep thinking something's gonna change

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much / and its sad when you know its your heart you can't trust / There's a reason why people don't stay where they are / baby sometimes love just ain't enough

And there's no way home / when it's at night and you're all alone / are there thing's that you yawted to say / do you fell me beside you in your bed / there beside you where I used to lay

And there's a danger in loving somebody too much / and its sad when you know its your heart they can't touch / There's a reason why people don't stay who they are / cause baby sometimes love just ain't enough / baby sometimes love just ain't enough

No comments:

Ketik judul, penyanyi, composer atau potongan lirik