Sunday, December 17, 2017

The God of Abraham Praise

The God of Abraham praise
Who reigns enthoroned above
Ancient of everlasting days
And God of love

Jehovah, great I am
By earth and heaven confessed
I bow and blessed sacred name
Forever blest

The God of Abraham praise
At whose supreme command
From earth I rise and seek the joys
At His right hand

I all on earth forsake
Its wisdom, fame and power
And Him my daily portion make
My shield and tower

He by Himself hath sworn
I on His oath depend
I shall, on eagles wings upborhe
To heaven ascend

I shall behold His face
I shall His power adore
And sing the wanders of His grace
Forevermore

The whole triumphant host
Give thanks to God on high
“Hail, Father, Son and Holy Ghost
They ever cry

Hail, Abraham’s God and mine !
I join the heavenly laysa
All might and majesty are Thine
And ednldess praise

Klik Di Sini

No comments:

Ketik judul, penyanyi, composer atau potongan lirik