Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hard To Say I'm Sorry

Everybody needs a little time away / I heard it say from each other / Even lovers need a holiday / Far away from each other / Hold me now it's hard for me to say I'm sorry / I just want you to stay / After all that we've been through / I will make it up to you / I promise to / And after all that's been said and done / Youre just a part of me I can't let go

Couldn't stand to be kept away / Just for the day from your body / Wouldn't want to be swept away / Far away from the one that I love / Hold me now it's hard for me to say I'm sorry / I just want you to now / Hold me now / I really want to tell you I'm sorry / I could never let you go

After all that we've been through / I will make it us to you / I promise to / And after all that's been said and done / You're just a part of me I can't let go / After all we've been through / I will make it up to you / I promise to / No I'm gonna be the lucky one

No comments:

Ketik judul, penyanyi, composer atau potongan lirik