Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sometimes When We Touch

Dan Hill

You ask me if I love you / And I choke on my reply / I'd rather hurt you honestly / Than mislead you with a lie /And who am I to judge you / on what you say or do / i'm only just beginning / To see the real you

Chorus :
And sometimes when we touch / the honesty.s to much / And I have to close my eyes and hide / I wanna hold you till I die / Till we both breakdown and cry / I wanna hold you / till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy / leaves me bathing with my pride / But through the insecurity / Some tenderness survives / I'm just another writer / Still trapped with in my truth / A hesitant size fighter / Still trapped within my youth

Chorus :

At time I'd like to break you / And drive you to your knees / At time I'd like to break through / And hold you endlessly

At time I understand you / And I know how hard you try / I watched while love commands you / And I've watched love pass you by

At time I thing we're drifting / Still searching for a friend / A brother or a sister / But then the passion flares again

No comments:

Ketik judul, penyanyi, composer atau potongan lirik